Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Movies About Ghouls Spookatcular!


Hey everyone, I just took part in the Movies About Girls Halloween Spooktacular! Hosted by MAG regular, Kent Shelton, this offers good times galore! I throw in a couple of scary TV movie recommendations, and some of the other MAGcasters reminisce about Bit-o-Honey!

You can listen to the podcast here. Also, this is not for the faint of heart, expect cursing and other objectionable material. OK, probably just some cursing.

Oh, and enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are the two movie reccomendations you suggested on the podcast please?
I'm not able to listen to it for whatever reason. Thanks!

Amanda By Night said...

Hi Anon,

My apologies for the delayed response. I've been crazy with school and neglected my blog. So sorry.

I was also having issues with the recording but kept refreshing. I'm in the last third, I think. But the movies I recommended were Amityville 4: The Evil Escapes, Dark Night of the Scarecrow and Trilogy of Terror/Dead of Night. Thanks for trying to listen to the podcast, btw!