Sunday, December 12, 2010

Please Stand By...



Sorry to be such a Johnny Come Lately, uh, lately, but I'm at the critical moment in school where if I don't stop reading/writing/researching, the whole thing would have been for nothing.

Well, maybe that's an exaggeration, but I should say it's been hectic here with paper writing and studying. I should be able to post more in the very near future, but hate when I can't update my blog at all. So here I am.

Since it's Chistmas, I'd like to direct you to some Yuletide coolness.

I had a guest blogger a few months back and she just so happened to be the crazy-sexy-cool Joanna Wilson, who wrote The Christmas TV Companion. She wrote about a little ditty called The Gathering for me, and you should check it out.

I also interviewed her for her publisher's website and you can read it here. It's full of small screen holiday splendor. She has a new book out, which is the encyclopedia on all things Christmas TV. It's called Tis the Season, and you can buy it by clicking on this here link.

Also, I did a guest review for her blog on my favorite Holiday special, Nestor the Long Earred Donkey.

And because someone brought up Christmas Evil to me recently, I remembered - fondly even - an interview I did with the director, Lewis Jackson at Film Threat. And here's a link to the review.

OK, back to the books!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Thanks for link! Hang in there--it's almost over :)