Friday, December 11, 2009

Gone Fishin' Folks!


I know tears are welling up in your eyes, but I will only be gone for a short while, so I can study, study, STUDY for my upcoming finals.

I'm very excited about the weeks coming directly after finals, when I plan to get caught up on some awesome Made for TV Mayhem. I found a very rare film and can't wait to re-visit it (I haven't seen it since I was five!). And I sense a little romance in the air, so expect some woo-worthy small screen love-fests!

See you in a couple of weeks!

PS: This is me right now:




Or perhaps this is more accurate:




Whichever it is, it ain't pretty!

3 comments:

Mitch said...

Oh Amanda, you would look ravishing with that hair-do!

Nostalgia Kinky said...

Goo luck with your finals and have a terrific holiday! I can't wait for your upcoming posts...

VoyagerG said...

LOL! SO FUNNY. I feel like the first guy on top lately myself, but no finals! Look forward to the new 'season' of made for tv mayhem!