Saturday, June 27, 2009

Can You Help a TV Movie Lover Find her Faves?



Vince Edwards = Hawt

I dare you to contradict that statement!

And I'm not the only one who feels that way. Someone has recently asked me if I could find the pilot to Matt Lincoln starring Mr. Edwards. The title of this pilot is Dial Hot Line (but should be called Dial Hawt Line, if you know what I mean!). Also, they would like to find another small screen Edwards flick titled The Courage and the Passion, which I would like to find myself. I see it was directed by my TV movie hero John Llewellyn Moxey!

If anyone has access to either of these, please contact me. I can't give you anything in return except the eternal gratefulness of a lifelong fan. How cool would that be?

1 comment:

VoyagerG said...

I don't really have any direct links for you, but you can try and contact this place,

A million and one videos. They specialize in the rare and hard to find stuff. I would call in, because sometimes they take a looong time to email back.

http://www.wwvideos.com/

Maybe that can help. :)