Monday, March 16, 2009

Wowee, Wowee, Wow, Wow! 100 Posts!



This is my 100th posts (if you couldn’t tell from the title!). I’m SO excited and can’t believe I got here so quickly. I started this blog on June 25th, 2008 and now, less than a year later I’ve filled it up with so much content, I hit the old three digits!

I wish I had something monumental for this, but I don’t. I’m just kind of proud of myself is all.

But I would like to look back on some of my favorite articles, here and elsewhere:

June 25th, 2008 - My first review: Gargoyles

July 24th, 2008 - From Book to Screen: A Look at Crawlspace the book and TV movie


July 25th, 2008 – My First Article for Retro Slasher’s New Blog: (Psycho)logical Slashers

July 29th, 2008 – A Girl and Her Horror Obsession (for Retro Slashers)

August 19th, 2008 - Not a TV Movie but Could be a TV Movie Review: X Files: I Want to Believe

August 22nd, 2008 - Made for TV Mayhem Gets Mentioned on Anchorwoman in Peril



September 15th, 2008 – Amanda By Night give Bert Convy some love!

September 20th, 2008 – The Top Ten Must See Made for TV Horror Films of the 70s

September 28th, 2008 – My First Review for my Lifetime Kills Column The Governor's Wife

October 7th, 2008 – My first review for my Not So Basic Instincts column at Horror Yearbook: Cover Story

October 13th, 2008 – My first review with my own screencaps! The Beasts are on the Street

October 22nd, 2008 – Amanda By Night shares a Kindertrauma: The Prisoner

October 30th, 2008 - My review of This House Possessed for CC2K

November 11th, 2008 – My article for Pretty Scary on Small Screen Scream Queens of the 70s

November 16th, 2008 - The Top Ten Creepiest Characters of the Made for Television Movie

December 5th, 2008 - Satan's School for Girls '73 vs. Satan School for Girls 2000

January 22nd, 2009 - The Top Five Totally Hawt Game Show Hosts

February 8th, 2009 - Made for TV Mayhem wins a Premio Dardo Award!

February 13th, 2009 - I join forces with Moon in the Gutter for a list of Movies That Need a Region One DVD Release

March 6th, 2009 - Thing time I join forces with Cinema Du Meep for Swatchman Part II - TV in 1985

Raise a glass, yo!


What you can look forward to:

A companion piece for my Small Screen Scream Queens list, a look at the mini-series Deceptions starring Stefanie Powers – in fact, expect a lot more Stefanie, because I’ve decided I love her more than life itself.

And hopefully, lots more reviews and news and links to columns and good articles and such.

Thank you to everyone who has stopped by and posted. I hope you continue to come by and enjoy it here!

No comments: