Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Small Screen Scream Queens of the 70s



I have a new TV Movie related article up at Small Screen Scream Queens of the 70s! I take a look at 30+ women who contributed something important to the genre along with their general wit, style and beauty, of course! This article took 3 years to write. Mostly because the more into TV Movies I got, the more I realized that so many women appeared in some great films that were worth mentioning.

I hope one day to expand it out to the 80s, but at this rate, don't expect anything until 2011!

Anyway, please stop by Pretty Scary and take a look at my article! I’m pleased as punch with the layout and so I’d like to send a big thank you to Heidi who has always been so supportive of my obsession with television movies! She’s a pip!

Enjoy!

No comments: